- Registered on: 2016-02-23
- Last connection: 2020-01-16
Reported issues: 8
- 05:30 Redmine Feature #32629: Add edit button to Wiki sidebar
- Mischa The Evil wrote:
> I don't think we should display such a link when the user doesn't have sufficient permissio...
- 12:30 Redmine Feature #32629: Add edit button to Wiki sidebar
- Wow! I didn't know that feature. . .
If users can learn that Sidebar can be customized, Wiki usage will expand!
- 13:05 Redmine Defect #32469 (Reopened): Text copied from some applications such as MS Office and LibreOffice is...
- Arrow function (=>) is not supported in IE, so my patch had a problem that an error was output to the browser console...
- 16:16 Redmine Defect #32469 (Closed): Text copied from some applications such as MS Office and LibreOffice is p...
- When copying text from an Office product (e.g. MS Office, LibreOffice) and pasting it on redmine,
The image is past...
- 05:02 Redmine Defect #31657 (Reopened): Update capybara (~> 3.25.0)
- The latest version of Capybara (3.29.0) has been released, so I updated the gem and re-tested the "test/system".
- 07:53 Redmine Feature #32030: Show Gravatar icons in the Members tab in the project setting
- Change method name from `member_avatar ` to `principal_avater`.
- 08:26 Redmine Feature #32030: Show Gravatar icons in the Members tab in the project setting
- I created a patch to display the Gravatar icons as shown in the screenshot below.
- 10:29 Redmine Feature #5840: Live lookup of the existing issues based on the keywords entered in the title for ...
- +1: I tried another approach to create a feature that displays issues with similar subjects.
By using the existing ...
- 09:38 Redmine Feature #4221: Force passwords to contain specified character classes
- Thank you Mr. Maeda.
I change a patch and post it again.
* Changed definition of 'special_characters' to the code p...
- 09:19 Redmine Feature #4221: Force passwords to contain specified character classes
If we can enforce password strength, Redmine will be used in environments where some security policy is required.
Also available in: Atom