- Registered on: 2016-02-23
- Last connection: 2020-02-14
Reported issues: 10
- 07:52 Redmine Feature #1718: Wiki - Table column sorting
- I made a patch to sort the table elements under 'div.wiki'.
To implement the patch, I used a pure JS library called ...
- 16:25 Redmine Feature #32818: Add a system settings for default results display format of project query
- Thanks to Marius for reviewing the patch and suggesting improvements!
I think attached code is better, because the p...
- 06:56 Redmine Feature #32976 (New): Display avatar on add watchar dialog
- By changing the user icon to avatar in the Add Watchers dialog, we will be able to intuitively select the users we wa...
- 14:16 Redmine Feature #32818: Add a system settings for default results display format of project query
- I made a patch that enable to set the default 'display type' of project list.
We can select either "Boar" or "List" ...
- 09:07 Redmine Defect #29694: Some buttons in wiki toolbar are hidden in responsive layout
- I made two patterns of patches to make wiki-toolbar scrollable.
Attach the patches with the screenshot.
- 08:43 Redmine Feature #32856 (New): Bar charts in the spent time report
- I propose a feature to visualize the results of table on the 'time_entries/report' page using bar chart.
- 05:30 Redmine Feature #32629: Add edit button to Wiki sidebar
- Mischa The Evil wrote:
> I don't think we should display such a link when the user doesn't have sufficient permissio...
- 12:30 Redmine Feature #32629: Add edit button to Wiki sidebar
- Wow! I didn't know that feature. . .
If users can learn that Sidebar can be customized, Wiki usage will expand!
- 13:05 Redmine Defect #32469 (Reopened): Text copied from some applications such as MS Office and LibreOffice is...
- Arrow function (=>) is not supported in IE, so my patch had a problem that an error was output to the browser console...
- 16:16 Redmine Defect #32469 (Closed): Text copied from some applications such as MS Office and LibreOffice is p...
- When copying text from an Office product (e.g. MS Office, LibreOffice) and pasting it on redmine,
The image is past...
Also available in: Atom