- Login: teamohn
- Registered on: 2016-06-24
- Last connection: 2016-10-26
- 09:58 Redmine Feature #23763 (Resolved): REST API fixed_version shown in issues list
- Ok monday and too early for me ... Indeed the target version shows up in my json object - *when* I call an issue _wit...
- 09:56 Redmine Feature #23763 (Closed): REST API fixed_version shown in issues list
- Hi I didn't found anything about it.
Is it possible to show the fixed_version/target version of an issue when retr...
- 09:11 Redmine Feature #5557: Show description of files in files tab
- The feature is quite simple (unfortunately I currently can't setup a contribution environment)
- 09:40 Redmine Defect #23369 (Closed): encoding error in locales de.yml
we encountered a problem in the german translation file `de.yml`.
the following term values:
- 10:41 Redmine Help: RE: Local Git repository shows "404 The entry or revision was not found in the repository" error
- I guess the apache user needs the permission to read the git repository directory (if it is not a bare repo).
I'm currently trying to setup a redmine server for our company.
Currently we're using mantis as an issue tr...
- 10:12 Redmine Wiki edit: RedmineMigrate (#33)
- mantis trick doesn't exist anymore & - non-destructive migration doesn't have any support anymore
- 09:22 Redmine Wiki edit: RedmineInstallOSXMavericksServer (#35)
- various typos
- 09:15 Redmine Wiki edit: RedmineInstallOSXMavericksServer (#34)
- on el capitan the command line fails installing the apache2-module due to that you have to use rvmsudo instead of sudo
Also available in: Atom