- Registered on: 2016-06-28
- Last connection: 2018-02-06
Reported issues: 2
- 15:23 Redmine Plugins: RE: Single Sign On (SSO) for Redmine 2.6.0
- Developer says it is only compatible with Redmine 3 and later.
- 15:21 Redmine Help: RE: [solved] can't import fields from email
- 16:17 Redmine Help: RE: Where to set the host name?
- I set the hostname under Settings then the General tab logged in as administrator. I am hosting through a F5 and IIS...
- 16:09 Redmine Help: RE: Upgrade from version 3.3.1 to 3.4.2
- I was able to upgrade straight through. The only problem I had was that I first used ruby 2.4 as it was the latest a...
- 16:03 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Create new project via email
- Yes, this can be done. I have been doing it for years. You will need to search for the specifics as I do not have t...
- 15:44 Redmine Open discussion: RE: New to Redmine
- Yes, I believe Redmine has the functionality that you are looking for in this respect. You would first need to confi...
- 17:07 Redmine Help: RE: LDAP login execution timeout
- I am getting the same error:
Processing by AccountController#login as HTML
- This is my Redmine environment:...
- 15:41 Redmine Help: RE: install redmine 3.2.0 on windows 2012+IIS+MSSQL LoadError: cannot load such file -- tin...
- I am attempting to install Redmine 3.3.0 on Windows Server 2012 SQL 2016
I edited the Gemfile to allow the install...
- 18:31 Redmine Defect #26085: Subtasks are not assigning to correct parent
- Thank you for making this report more readable and catching what I overlooked.
In step 3: 3. Now under issue ID ...
Also available in: Atom