- Login: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2010-07-15
- Last connection: 2012-06-12
- We have a large number of stories within our projects and we currently use the search facility to find relevant stori...
- Is it possible to configure redmine so that when a user updates or comments on an Issue that they are automatically a...
- 16:52 Redmine Feature #2829: Ability to set default search filter for Issues
- Did anything get done about this? I would also like to change the default search filter.
- Is it possible for each user to assign their own personal priorities to issues, which other users can not see/change....
I want to be able to relate an issue to more than one version because in our development plan we a 6 monthly ver...
- 16:00 Redmine Help: RE: Subtasks
- Thanks for the reply. I have just noticed that the subtasking feature is only available in version 1.0 and higher and...
- Hi, does anyone know how I can create sub-tasks from an Issue?
- Hi, we have one projects with many subprojects. Within the primary project we have a wiki.
We need the ability for...
I have wiki set up with multiple pages and was wondering if it is possible to print the contents of all the page...
- Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to customise the "New issue" page? More specificallly I would like to make so...
Also available in: Atom