- Registered on: 2010-09-28
- Last connection: 2018-10-28
Reported issues: 4
- 14:50 Redmine Defect #8137: HTML email doesn't obey directionality of locale
- 14:49 Redmine Feature #5990: Email notification should reflect user language setting
- 08:35 Redmine Feature #18768 (New): Filter assignable users by workflow permissions
Now a issue can be assigned to every user that is member of the project.
It's possible, however, that if a wor...
- 13:05 Redmine Defect #10681: Export to Persian PDF problem
- Jun NAITOH wrote:
> Ebrahim Mohammadi wrote:
> > I'm not sure font is the problem. DejaVu fonts work well with Pers...
- 16:46 Redmine Defect #10681: Export to Persian PDF problem
- Ebrahim Mohammadi wrote:
> No, the exported PDF is not correct yet despite the improvement. The problem is all c...
- 14:32 Redmine Defect #10681: Export to Persian PDF problem
- Thanks for your reply.
After restart Redmine, PDF export was correct.
But, task history is incorrect yet.
- 11:00 Redmine Defect #10681: Export to Persian PDF problem
- I update rbpdf to 1.18.3
I changed general_pdf_fontname to "DejaVuSans"
I used Persian locale (fa_IR.UTF-8)
- 16:16 Redmine Feature #17570: use rbpdf gem instead of bundled rfpdf
- I update Redmine to 2.6.0
PDF Export for Arabic and Persian language was cluttered.
I attached exported files scre...
Also available in: Atom