m mahdi

  • Login: cheraghi
  • Registered on: 2010-09-28
  • Last connection: 2018-10-28


open closed Total
Assigned issues 0 0 0
Reported issues 1 3 4



14:50 Redmine Defect #8137: HTML email doesn't obey directionality of locale
+1 m mahdi
14:49 Redmine Feature #5990: Email notification should reflect user language setting
+1 m mahdi


13:50 Redmine Feature #5816: New issue initial status should be settable in workflow
+1 m mahdi


08:35 Redmine Feature #18768 (New): Filter assignable users by workflow permissions

Now a issue can be assigned to every user that is member of the project.
It's possible, however, that if a wor...
m mahdi


13:05 Redmine Defect #10681: Export to Persian PDF problem
Jun NAITOH wrote:
> Ebrahim Mohammadi wrote:
> > I'm not sure font is the problem. DejaVu fonts work well with Pers...
m mahdi


16:46 Redmine Defect #10681: Export to Persian PDF problem
Ebrahim Mohammadi wrote:
> No, the exported PDF is not correct yet despite the improvement. The problem is all c...
m mahdi


14:32 Redmine Defect #10681: Export to Persian PDF problem
Thanks for your reply.
After restart Redmine, PDF export was correct.
But, task history is incorrect yet.
m mahdi
11:00 Redmine Defect #10681: Export to Persian PDF problem
I update rbpdf to 1.18.3
I changed general_pdf_fontname to "DejaVuSans"
I used Persian locale (fa_IR.UTF-8)
but, I...
m mahdi


12:56 Redmine Defect #18504 (Closed): PDF export for arabic and persian language doesn't work
m mahdi


16:16 Redmine Feature #17570: use rbpdf gem instead of bundled rfpdf
I update Redmine to 2.6.0
PDF Export for Arabic and Persian language was cluttered.
I attached exported files scre...
m mahdi

Also available in: Atom