- Registered on: 2010-10-21
- Last connection: 2015-07-03
Reported issues: 5
- 15:31 Redmine Feature #4885: Option to make time log comments field mandatory
- 17:12 Redmine Feature #16998 (New): Create a plugin to append thread comments below wiki page content
I look for a plugin, to append comments feature to wiki.
I would like on the page :
* first part, the w...
- 16:36 Redmine Feature #16428 (New): In API REST GET project, append module configuration in result
- In API REST GET project, append module configuration in result : http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/Rest_Pr...
- 16:33 Redmine Feature #16427 (New): Append API Rest method to configure Project module
- Append API Rest method to configure Project module.
Example, I would like enable wiki feature on one project.
- 10:36 Redmine Defect #16424 (New): Module configuration isn't documented in "Create project" API REST
- Module configuration isn't documented in "Create project" API REST :
- 17:51 Redmine Feature #11159: REST API for getting CustomField definitions
- 17:50 Redmine Feature #9664: CRUD operations for "custom field definitions" (not setting custom fields on issues!)
- 11:23 Redmine Feature #6974 (New): Define manually the versions order in Roadmap (when date isn't defined)
in my project, I've many versions in my Roadmap.
Actually version are ordered by date and by title.
- 16:46 Redmine Feature #6176: Email Notifications per project
- This is a great feature.
Also available in: Atom