- Registered on: 2011-03-06
- Last connection: 2013-11-30
Reported issues: 4
- 18:03 Redmine Defect #2363: Side-by-Side diff doesn't wrap
- Checked with IE6 and redmine 2.3.1. Also does not wrap.
But shall these old browsers (IE6/7) really be supported?
- 10:01 Redmine Feature #13913: Git history with first-parent only
- +1 This would be very useful!
- 19:49 Redmine Defect #12833: Input fields restricted on length should have maxlength parameter set
- Thanks Daniel.
Applied the patch with small change to redmine-2.1.4 (line no in app/views/timelog/_form.html.erb h...
- 19:18 Redmine Defect #12833 (Closed): Input fields restricted on length should have maxlength parameter set
- When entering the subject of a ticket/issue or writing a comment in the timelog, you can enter as many characters in ...
- 15:44 Redmine Feature #12668 (New): Repository settings: Make default branch to show configurable
- I'm using redmine for git repository tracking.
Most of the repositories do not use the master (default) branch.
- 14:58 Redmine Feature #374: Support for milestones/iterations as part of projects
- Thanks Daniel for popping up this old request.
I absolutely agree that it would make sense to have a kind of subve...
- 20:38 Redmine Feature #11990 (New): fetch_changesets should have parameter for repository
- To trigger the update of a git repository (or other SCM), a special URL can be called.
Explained here: http://www.re...
- 10:39 Redmine Feature #8050: Mightful workflow field enhancement: visible, read only and mandatory
- 11:57 Redmine Feature #9203: Display SCM tag next to revision
Would be very helpful when browsing the repositories to see which changes came into certain releases or builds.
- 19:06 Redmine Open discussion: RE: No PNG export of Gantt chart in redmine demo site?
- Thanks for the info. Perhaps you can add a note about this on the main page of the demo, e.g.:
> * ...
Also available in: Atom