- Registered on: 2009-01-09
- Last connection: 2010-05-31
Reported issues: 8
- 07:56 Redmine Defect #3307 (Closed): When deleting issue which has reported time-log, several visual errors appear
- Plugins: None
See attached screenshot.
- 14:49 Redmine Defect #2863: When categories list is too big the popup menu doesn't adjust (ex. in the issue list)
- 11:40 Redmine Defect #2863 (Closed): When categories list is too big the popup menu doesn't adjust (ex. in the ...
- If you have a too many categories and right-click on an issue to set the category of choice, some categories may not ...
- 20:34 Redmine Feature #1278: Creating global (default) categories.
- +1. We are using maybe roughly 20 categories, they are really a pain to input in each project.
- 20:23 Redmine Feature #706: Users could have multiple roles
- +1, currently we create roles such as "Project mgr and Key account mgr" instead of assigning two roles.
- 11:34 Redmine Defect #2717: Time-log not working when not part of the project (but admin)
- It does work when you press the "log time" at the top, but not inside an update.
- 11:32 Redmine Defect #2717 (Closed): Time-log not working when not part of the project (but admin)
- To replicate:
* You are admin
* You are not part of the project that you have an issue in
* Go to the issue
- 22:49 Redmine Feature #2679: Ticket grouping
- +1, I wrote a note about this in: Issue #2481 as well. The grouping in Trac is excellent.
- 12:34 Redmine Feature #1888: Wiki saving
- +1 very good idea. Perhaps autosave, would be quite easy to implement.
- 17:57 Redmine Feature #2662: Download a document
- Yes, the naming convention for certain things are quite confusing in Redmine.
There is a module called "Documents"...
Also available in: Atom