- Registered on: 2018-04-26
- Last connection: 2019-12-07
Reported issues: 1
I am working on a Redmine plugin for schedule updates check.
It's basically a rake task with a bunch of setti...
- 23:26 Redmine Plugins: RE: How to access plugin settings from a rake task
- Hi Heiko,
analyzing app/controllers/settings_controller.rb#plugin I was able to access plugin settings from a rake...
- 19:11 Redmine Feature #449: Keyboard shortcuts
- I have implemented some shortcuts in "Redmine Shortcuts Plugin":https://www.redmine.org/plugins/redmine_shortcuts.
- 18:41 Redmine Feature #29473: Handle Ctrl+Enter while editing issue
- Redmine version?
- 00:26 Redmine Help: RE: How can I hide "Logged in as ..."
I think you can't remove "logged in as" like a top menu links: www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/Plugin_Tu...
- 00:13 Redmine Feature #29473: Handle Ctrl+Enter while editing issue
- Hi Kamil,
I have added these shortcuts to my "Redmine Shortcuts Plugin":https://www.redmine.org/plugins/redmine_sh...
- 21:10 Redmine Development: RE: Advance reminder plugin
The plugin looks a bit outdated: https://www.redmine.org/plugins/advanced_reminder
Check this out: https://www...
- 21:07 Redmine Help: RE: change the top menu
- Hi Grace
As admin you can disable self-registration: http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/RedmineSettings#...
Anyone interested in an IPAM Redmine plugin?
This is just a concept but I am looking for feedback before s...
- 12:05 Redmine Feature #28638 (New): Filter by issue statuses on reminder task
- I need an issue statuses filter on reminder task in order to send the notification only for specific issue statuses.
Also available in: Atom