- Registered on: 2018-09-04
- Last connection: 2020-10-26
Reported issues: 2
- 15:27 Redmine Help: RE: NoMethodError: undefined method `to_prepare' during Upgrade (Bitnami Stack)
- Hello Volker,
Are you sure that your plugins are compatible with Redmine 4.x.x?
The error looks quite familiar...
- 11:19 Redmine Help: RE: Custum plugin error
- Yes, you need to navigate into the plugin directory and look for a file called Gemfile.
But to be honest to you, B...
- 09:33 Redmine Help: RE: Custum plugin error
- Hi Bob,
Okay, I didn't expected it. :)
When Ruby has problems during constant lookup after everything was inst...
- 13:51 Redmine Help: RE: Custum plugin error
- Hi Bob,
when migrating Redmine with plugins on board you need to move them out before.
The error you face comes...
- 07:55 Redmine Help: RE: REST API authentication failed
- 10:08 Redmine Help: RE: REST API authentication failed
- When there is no output concerning your authentication attempts via Zapier then Redmine did not get any request, appa...
- 08:55 Redmine Help: RE: REST API authentication failed
- Okay, assuming the URL you entered was without typo, we cannot help here.
What ever Zapier tries to do with these...
- 08:11 Redmine Help: RE: REST API authentication failed
- Hello Vihren,
Did you really enter your api key into the text field of the form below?
- 08:16 Redmine Help: RE: How to upgrade Bitnami Redmine 1.4.1 Stack and to which version to support TLS 1.2 and ...
- Hi Rad,
This is quite a lot to do for you. Please be prepared for some error messages you will face and need to ha...
- 12:07 Redmine Help: RE: incompatible character encodings: UTF-8 and CP850
- Where did you set French as default language, in your LDAP or in Redmine?
Also available in: Atom