- IRC nick: Brainstorm
- Registered on: 2011-08-31
- Last connection: 2012-05-03
Reported issues: 3
- 13:35 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Completely private projects?
- Thats based on their permissions, you allowed them to view or edit issues, remove that and it will completely disapea...
- 19:45 Redmine Feature #9176 (Closed): Suggestion. File Attachment on News
- I noticed that the News module doesnt allow us to attach files to it.
That came to my attention when i wanted to sho...
- 13:20 Redmine Feature #9174 (Closed): Suggestion - Preview on Documents
- Can you guys add the preview feature to documents? I've been using the news page to format the texts before adding th...
- 20:23 Redmine Open discussion: RE: The new issue status not appear when adding new issue
- You can set the order they show up in the *Workflow* on the admin area.
You can set, for example, that _New_ statu...
- 20:15 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Watchers in Redmine
- Watchers are like followers, like how you can get sent notifications when someone answers your topic on some forum so...
- 20:09 Redmine Open discussion: RE: read only user in all projects
- You can give the privigeles of issue viewing to the default user (non-member), as long as your projects are public, h...
- 20:04 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Project planning in Redmine
- You can make a custom field for your clients, and use it as a filter.
Depending on the type of field (numeric, list)...
- 16:25 Redmine Defect #9161 (Closed): pt-BR field_warn_on_leaving_unsaved has a small gramatical error
- On the field _field_warn_on_leaving_unsaved_, there is a small gramatical error on the translation.
>> Alertar-me ...
Also available in: Atom