- Registered on: 2011-11-08
- Last connection: 2011-12-14
Reported issues: 0
- A couple of days ago redmine wasn't responding to queries for modifying filters for a short time period (Internal Err...
- 18:36 Redmine Help: RE: Move issue between projects fails if more than one property changed during move
- We upgraded from 0.9.x also, so it's possible it is an issue with tickets created in 0.9.x and trying to be moved in ...
- There are multiple properties that can be changed when moving an issue between projects, i.e.
- 19:18 Redmine Defect #8849: Defaults aren't honored in release 1.2.1 (regression)
- We recently upgraded from .96 to 1.2.1 and are experiencing the same problem. Custom fields are no longer using the ...
- 01:49 Redmine Help: RE: Cache not being used?
- Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I've also tried turning on caching on our redmine installation and it doesn't ap...
- 00:12 Redmine Help: RE: Speeding up search times?
- We installed one of the pre-configured redmine servers to play with and noticed that even navigating using ssl, searc...
- I was hoping to get more information out of the logging, I've changed my logging capability to debug but was thinking...
- 01:59 Redmine Help: RE: Export to CSV - slowness
- forgot to add some information:
About your application's environment
Ruby version 1.8.7 (x86_64-linux)...
- I noticed on redmine.org that searching for stuff is blazing fast, and was wondering if there was any configuration o...
- 00:28 Redmine Help: RE: Export to CSV - slowness
- Here's my log of the operation:
Processing IssuesController#index to csv (for <ip> at 2011-11-10 15:30:30) [GET]
Also available in: Atom