- Registered on: 2009-03-25
- Last connection: 2013-01-24
Reported issues: 3
- 17:58 Redmine Feature #8357 (Closed): create new wiki page from an additional "new"-link
- It would be nice, if there could be an additional way to create new wiki pages from a link besides the "edit", "watch...
is there a way to display the git commit-/branch history like it is possible on the "github network":https:...
- 17:18 Redmine Help: RE: broken theme
- Hello Felix,
I use Redmine for private projects. So there is no need for me to have acces from my employers office...
- 16:56 Redmine Help: RE: "Path to .git directory" field is missing.
- Hello Eric,
same thing here. Redmine 1.1.0.
But this only happens if no repository is set until now. Existing p...
- 17:46 Redmine Help: RE: broken theme
I tested it at home: everything is fine. So I contacted our it-services at the office and they told me, tha...
- 11:10 Redmine Help: RE: broken theme
- This is strange...
I updated to Redmine 1.1.0 and I still can not use different themes. Only the default theme is ...
- 10:58 Redmine Defect #7259 (Closed): Released 1.1.0 uses "devel" label inside admin information
- I installed the released Redmine 1.1.0 using the downloaded Files from RubyForge.
But my installation displays as ad...
my Redmine installation (1.0.5) and this official Redmine website are rendered to me without any theme. All...
- 14:07 Redmine Defect #6272 (Closed): Raw HTML Formating not working
- I tried to format a wiki text using the Textile Raw HTML option "==".
But this displayed wrong with showing some the...
Also available in: Atom