- IRC nick: FJoel
- Registered on: 2020-11-06
- Last connection: 2022-06-01
Reported issues: 0
- I'm looking for a way to trigger a Python script, anytime a registrie is inserted into a particular table.
- Hello, I've been trying to edit the _DMS plugin_ for Redmine, what I want to do is pretty simple, but I'm new at Rail...
- 15:33 Redmine Plugins: RE: Edit plugin view
- Hello Liane and Bernhard, first of all, thank you very much for your help, it took me to the solution and I was able ...
- 14:55 Redmine Plugins: RE: Edit plugin view
- Bernhard Rohloff wrote:
> The file you are modifying is just a partial. It's a fraction which gets rendered inside a...
- 04:22 Redmine Plugins: RE: Edit plugin view
- Hello Liane, I usually restart the docker container, (and rebuild the image), I believe that would be enough to detec...
I've been trying to edit a view of a plugin, it's pretty simple in context, but I'm not able to properly r...
I would like to make an inquiry. I'm working with Redmine for almost 2 years ago, I've made some scrip...
- 15:54 Redmine Help: RE: Get available statuses by tracker through API
- Hello, did you find a way to list the statuses of particular trackers? I kinda need that feature right now
- Hello folks, this is the issue I'm having right now:
*Summary*: Whenever I try to upload an image file (whether is...
- 16:50 Redmine Help: RE: upload file image is broken with rest api
Have you fixed it? or discover what went wrong?
Also available in: Atom