- Registered on: 2009-04-26
- Last connection: 2011-12-21
Reported issues: 0
- 09:18 Redmine Plugins: RE: Can a plugin modify the view of the projects page?
I have a similar question - see at http://www.redmine.org/boards/3/topics/12229
How can I replace different...
I played with any small plugins which modify a partial. My question is - in which order work plugins?
- Hi everybody,
I try to write my own plugin...
I read in the wiki that I can only extend the "main-menus": http:...
- 20:31 Redmine Feature #1505: Default an issue's due date to the assigned version's due date [Includes Patch]
- Hi Eric,
it´s possible to add a second date like "target date" - this mean the date from planning schedule and the...
I used the workaround to ticket #3736
I add a row in
add string "self.assigned_to ...
- 21:22 Redmine Open discussion: RE: default 'Assigned to:' without categories
- Tim Aleinikoff wrote:
> I have done it, theat way:
> In ../app/models/issue.rb
> add string "self.assigned_to |...
- 14:25 Redmine Help: RE: email.yml and mod_rails
- I found the answer: the servername was not corect...
I have redmine at a rails provider with mod_rails.
After installing, redmine works fine - I comleted the em...
- Hi anybody,
I tested Redmine and I´m very thrilled!
I have a idea at a workflow and I`m not sure, thats possibl...
Also available in: Atom