- Registered on: 2009-05-15
- Last connection: 2017-09-11
Reported issues: 12
- 15:23 Redmine Feature #26734: Issue Templates Plugin by Akiko Takano
- Thank you so much for guiding and closing this issue, Toshi.
Hi, David. I'm author of this plugin.
Please do no...
- Hi, all.
I’ve just released Redmine Issue Favicon Plugin v0.0.2, support Redmine3.4.
And its repository was moved...
- 06:48 Redmine Defect #26636: Rails 5: "Page not found" error when accessing a page of a plugin in production mode
- Hi, I'm triyng to port my plugins, from Redmine 3.4 to Redmine trunk (ver4.0, based on Rails5).
I managed to port my...
- 05:18 Redmine Plugins: Issue Template Plugin 0.1.8 Released.
- I’ve just updated into v0.1.8.
From 0.1.6 to 0.1.8, implemented some features and fixed bugs, so if you use Redmine3...
- 02:26 Redmine Defect #20513: Unloadable plugin convention breaks with Rails 4.2.3
I saw the same situation after Redmine3.x.
This may be wrong, but I personally think, at least the plugin whic...
- 13:04 Redmine Plugins: RE: Issue Template plugin
- Thanks for feedback!
And could you explain that to me in a little more detail?
Alexander Babintsev wrote:
- 06:15 Redmine Feature #442: Add a description for trackers
- Marius, thanks for pointing out to my patch, #5201.
> it shows the description for trackers as a new column in tra...
- 02:58 Redmine Patch #25775: Show assignee's icon in addition to author's icon
- Marius, thanks for your comment.
> The same assertions can be made as well in a functional test.
Sorry, since I ...
- 01:33 Redmine Patch #5201: Description field for Tracker setting
- Sorry, re-attached for test.
- 01:32 Redmine Patch #5201: Description field for Tracker setting
- Updated patch.
Also available in: Atom