- Registered on: 2008-03-12
- Last connection: 2017-03-22
- Redmine (Contributor, 2008-04-04)
Reported issues: 110
- 10:53 Redmine Feature #25288 (New): Add links to spent time report table elements
- When working with spent time report, I would like to be able to click on tickets, versions and other elements - just ...
- 12:02 Redmine Patch #21101: Add go-to action schema
- Me too! I was playing with this idea (which is really nice by the way and there is a lot of ways to implement it), bu...
- 11:49 Redmine Feature #24884 (New): Allow to set which fields should be visible for child issue on their's pare...
- Very usefull, for example we have trackers _Customers_ and _Contact Persons_ and we're using parent/child for interli...
- 23:40 Redmine Wiki edit: EmailConfiguration (#46)
- G Suite via SMTP relay
- 23:27 Redmine Wiki edit: EmailConfiguration (#45)
- 20:41 Redmine Defect #24821 (New): Cannot use mailto: in link custom field
- I would like to have a custom field for storing e-mails.
So I created custom field "e-mail" and set URL to "mailto:%...
- 19:16 Redmine Patch #21705: Option for long text custom fields to be displayed using full width
- PS: there is also plugin: - latest fork: https://github.com/mi-yo/redmine_multi_column_custom_fields
but it has some...
- 14:57 Redmine Feature #24770: Custom field: issue linking
- Exactly! Basiclly it's for interlinking tickets (Job > Customer). Filtering is just idea, how to implement it. And Cu...
- 20:23 Redmine Patch #21705: Option for long text custom fields to be displayed using full width
- +1 ... plz can be this merger to production?
- 19:18 Redmine Feature #24770 (New): Custom field: issue linking
- I desperately need the custom field for issue lining.
Example: I have one tracker named "Customers". Another tracker...
Also available in: Atom