- Login: compumatter
- Registered on: 2009-05-19
- Last connection: 2012-05-24
I would like to build a list of 'issues' and when I am ready, send a notification email to the assignee. Is...
- 02:24 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Time Spent - Custom Fields: Paid Jobs: Tracking amounts paid
- Yes, I did find that table called custom_values. However, that just contains the 'title' of the custom value and not ...
We use freelance web developers in our business model. We use Redmine extensively for this. Thank you.
- 08:05 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Tracker - How to remove default
What do you mean Click "Move"
- When I add a new Issue for a developer, it defaults to a Bug.
The problem with this is that our staff often forget...
- We have developers who are paid based on the Spent Time they record in Redmine.
Unfortunately, I see no way to get...
I use Redmine as a place for website developers to keep abreast of the work we need done. When they are fin...
- 01:05 Redmine Help: RE: Developer shouldn't change status to 'Resolved' until QC determines it.
- Bye the way, thanks very much. This was the solution I needed!
I am administering our Redmine PM software. Thank you for providing this.
My problem is when I assign a ...
We use off site developers. Though we wish to be able to add 'Estimated Time' so we can compare this to wh...
Also available in: Atom