- Login: liwiusz
- Registered on: 2008-03-14
- Last connection: 2008-12-17
- 15:51 Redmine Revision 2058 (svn): Fix access to Repository Parent Path (FORBIDEN instead of AUTH_REQUIRED).
- 14:50 Redmine Feature #2115: SVN authentication needed for public project
- Apache option will be ok?
Something like RedminePublicProjectAnonAccess true|false?
- 14:46 Redmine Revision 2050 (svn): If project_id is uninitialized, initialize it.
- 12:21 Redmine Revision 2049 (svn): Some debug added.
- There is a bug - don't know if in Redmine.pm or in Netbeans svn client.
Use of uninitialized value $project_...
- 21:38 Redmine Defect #1628: redmine sends http on forms on https server
- Have you checked settings.yml after update? ...
- 01:54 Redmine Feature #1609: Add Ruby 1.8.7 Support
- Well. I have redmine 0.7.3 on ruby 1.8.7 and it works ok with patched rails 2.0.2.
There is only one thing changed:
- 18:55 Redmine Defect #1558 (Closed): Commits to SVN show null author
- Redmine.pm does not set author or any variable used by SVN. It only returns OK when access should be granted or FORBI...
- 17:06 Redmine Revision 1646 (svn): - Disable debug,
- - Fix namespace set condition (setting namespace, without
configured memcached, should segfault apache before).
- 23:34 Redmine Revision 1645 (svn): Remove default Memcached namespace.
- 19:26 Redmine Revision 1644 (svn): Initial support for caching credentials in Memcached (debug is enabled).
- Support for caching in Apache memory pools has been dropped.
Also available in: Atom