- Registered on: 2009-09-17
- Last connection: 2018-08-08
Reported issues: 5
- 09:01 Redmine Defect #13995 (Resolved): Custom Field (User) - Changes were not correct journalized
- It seems that this problem was resolved with version 2.5.0
- 11:40 Redmine Feature #10121: Watchers - Add Group / Role
- 11:32 Redmine Feature #4511: Allowing to add user groups as watchers for issues
- 13:28 Redmine Defect #13995 (Resolved): Custom Field (User) - Changes were not correct journalized
- I have a custom field of type "user" with multiple values and I create a new issue with some selected users.
- 11:46 Redmine Help: RE: Editing an issue - SystemStackError (stack level too deep)
- I solved the problem. I forgot to set the @root_id@
I inserted some issues directly using SQL. Everything works fine except editing the inserted issues. I receive...
- 07:49 Redmine Feature #3972: Translation for field values
- This one will work with 2.2.x
- 08:50 Redmine Feature #13016 (New): Dynamic adding values to custom fields
- It would be very nice, if I can configure custom fields so, that other users can add values while they are creating n...
- 08:38 Redmine Feature #7319: Repetitive tasks ?
- 08:31 Redmine Feature #1712: add custom fields that are calculations of other fields
Also available in: Atom