- Login: Buey
- Registered on: 2009-09-22
- Last connection: 2012-06-27
- 20:13 Redmine Open discussion: RE: where can I find ruby hosting
- Dreamhost is pretty strict with their memory allocation. They tout Rails hosting as a feature of their shared servic...
- 22:34 Redmine Patch #6035: Migration from redmine_subtasks to core subtasking feature
- I have several levels of subtasks, but subtasking_1.patch failed while the original subtasking.patch worked successfu...
- 23:11 Redmine Defect #5808 (Closed): Documentation needed for migrating from old trunk while using redmine-subtasks plugin to new trunk that has integrated the plugin into Redmine core
- When trying to upgrade to the latest trunk from the devel build listed below, rake db:migrate fails when trying to cr...
- 18:47 Redmine Defect #4364 (Resolved): Filtering by a List custom field gives Internal Server Error
- How bizarre...
I deleted all the Ruby source files in the app folder and restored from SVN (svn update never gave ...
- 00:24 Redmine Defect #4364: Filtering by a List custom field gives Internal Server Error
- I am using r3137 and am experiencing this problem (with same stack trace).
Windows 2003 Server x64
- 22:15 Redmine Defect #4364: Filtering by a List custom field gives Internal Server Error
- Sorry about that.
ArgumentError (wrong number of arguments (6 for 5)):
- 20:28 Redmine Defect #4364 (Closed): Filtering by a List custom field gives Internal Server Error
- Experienced in latest trunk. I have a List custom field with multiple values, and whenever I try to query issues usi...
- 20:00 Redmine Defect #3961 (Closed): Mutliple user groups with same permissions on project not displaying correctly
- I have two user groups in a project. When they are assigned the same role, the LAST member of the first group in the...
- 19:57 Redmine Feature #605 (Resolved): User groups!
- This functionality seems to be implemented in the development build already. Assigning issues to groups, on the othe...
- 00:38 Redmine Feature #3952 (New): Filtering by subproject still shows current project's issues
- Set a filter for Subproject is <subprojectname>. The current parent project's issues will still be shown. Issue see...
Also available in: Atom