- Registered on: 2008-04-24
- Last connection: 2010-01-25
Reported issues: 6
- 17:45 Redmine Feature #1214: REST API for Issues
- I am looking forward to seeing this happen. For areas I am interested in using it, I would want JSON data (for exampl...
- 06:01 Redmine Feature #1543: Setting permissions for viewing the Activity page.
- Ok, so now the question I have is: how do I prevent access to the
- 01:13 Redmine Feature #1543: Setting permissions for viewing the Activity page.
- Another ping for this feature in the core.
Mark, I did your quick update and I was able to disable Activity views ...
- 01:06 Redmine Feature #849: Roles and Permissions
- Another request for this; we need to allow people outside our company access to the wiki area of a single project, wi...
- 19:47 Redmine Defect #2602 (Closed): <pre> tags create links instead of displaying text
- My understanding is that the _pre_ tags should not parse any markup tags, but given a wiki page reference in a _pre_...
- 19:43 Redmine Defect #2601 (Closed): TOC does not parse wiki page reference links with description
- The TOC parse will correctly take this entry and create a TOC line:...
- 04:18 Redmine Feature #2427 (Closed): Document horizontal rule syntax
- In searching for how to do a horizontal rule on a wiki page, I found several references that stated <hr /> should wor...
- 19:38 Redmine Feature #2048: Code Review Module
- +1 - this would be a very good feature for those of us using Redmine for project planning/management vs simple bug tr...
- 20:11 Redmine Defect #1947 (Closed): Parsing of issue #s in commit messages fails if number followed by a comma...
- We have found that if an issue number is followed by a comma or any other punctuation then the parsing of that as an ...
- 23:19 Redmine Feature #1806: Gantt Editing
- Another +1 for this feature; being able to do this would make Redmine much easier to use for planning project schedu...
Also available in: Atom