- Login: samfra
- Registered on: 2013-12-05
- Last connection: 2014-03-26
- 11:44 Redmine Patch #16045: Add "Previous Assignee" entry when changing issue assignee
- dear all, how do I install this ? patch -p0 for the patch ? What about the rb file ? thank you.. I come from the Java...
- 11:39 Redmine Feature #16434 (New): Automatically change the assignee when a user replies
- Dear all,
I would need the following :
1) When a user U1 create an issue in the project P1, I would like to av...
- 11:29 Redmine Feature #5127: Custom Fields to be configurable on 'per project' basis
- +1 ... I need exactly the same thing. We call this "the breakdown" (either it is GLOBAL or PROJECT)
Advantages to ...
- 12:32 Redmine Feature #16383: Custom field // a LIST with values by projects
- well, I need a dropdown with a few options... but they are different for each project.
For one project, values are...
- 12:11 Redmine Feature #16383 (Closed): Custom field // a LIST with values by projects
- Dear all,
is it possible to define a custom field that is LIST but the options are by projects ?
Something like t...
- 17:55 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Upgrade from 1.1.3 to 2.4.3?
- I recommend you to remove all your plugins first...
then install them one by one if they are 2.4.3 compatible.
- 17:51 Redmine Defect #16173 (Closed): API Rest // Customized fields for TimeEntries are not exported
there is no way through the rest API to get the values of the customized fields of type TimeEntry...
- 11:55 Redmine Feature #16104: Automatically push/copy some issues to another Redmine Instance
- the development center is 100% intern and running in our intranet for security purposes.
whereas the support center ...
- 13:10 Redmine Feature #16104 (New): Automatically push/copy some issues to another Redmine Instance
- in my company we have 2 redmines.
One for our customers and one for the development team.
I'd like some issues fr...
- 13:07 Redmine Feature #16103 (New): Encrypted issue
- I would like to encrypt some issues, in fact some fields for some issues or simply the existence of an issue.
Also available in: Atom