- IRC nick: jamasi
- Registered on: 2014-03-26
- Last connection: 2020-04-14
Reported issues: 4
- 20:30 Redmine Feature #24808: OAuth2 support for Redmine API Apps (OAuth2 Provider)
- I'm also interested in this.
- 11:16 Redmine Feature #23984 (New): Add profile option to permanently disable the mobile version/style
- Some of our users would like to have the default/desktop style of redmine also when using their mobile browser. As Sa...
- 15:06 Redmine Help: RE: Customizing fields in notification emails
- I could not find a matching request and thus opened a new one: #23524.
- 15:05 Redmine Feature #23524 (New): Add option to make the header info of the notification mails configurable
- As discussed in this "thread":http://www.redmine.org/boards/2/topics/37282?r=50703 it would be quite useful if one co...
- 14:47 Redmine Help: RE: Customizing fields in notification emails
- It would be best, if the fields to be included in the notification emails were configurable in the administrative set...
- 14:24 Redmine Feature #23403: Make default search scope configurable
- Duplicate of #9909. Would still be great if this feature could be implemented now as well, when the search box seems ...
- 14:20 Redmine Feature #23403 (Closed): Make default search scope configurable
- Right now the quick search box only searches the current project. In #22125 the person asking would like to have the ...
- 02:31 Redmine Feature #19077 (New): Make size of avatars configurable
- If you're using photo avatars the default sizes of avatar pictures (50x50 px² and 24x24 px²) are to small to actually...
- 17:39 Redmine Feature #2677: Show "unread" items in the issue list
- +1 this should really be core functionality as otherwise the forum/board is not that useful.
- 17:52 Redmine Feature #10248: Specific text instead of addresses to the Redmine internal links
- If implemented it should also work for project description, please.
This ticket seems to be related to issue:#4052.
Also available in: Atom