Specific text instead of addresses to the Redmine internal links
If you want to display a specific text instead of the URL, you can use the standard textile syntax:
"Redmine web site":http://www.redmine.org
It would be great if this was possible with the internal Redmine links. Example:
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Category changed from Wiki to Text formatting
- Status changed from Resolved to New
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version set to Candidate for next major release
I really agree, this is something that I miss and that I often think about when I'm writing down a source reference, for example.
This is really important for me also as i like to have links in wiki to repository. This is more or less essential as the repository reflects the core of knowledge created, which of course is internal.
+1. Yes, this would be very valuable.
+1 This would be amazing to have.
If implemented it should also work for project description, please.
This ticket seems to be related to #4052.
Updated by Toshi MARUYAMA over 6 years ago
- Related to Feature #4052: Cross-project redmine links with alternate link text for source and export links. added
Also available in: Atom