Search in issue assigned dropdown list
My team used redmine over one year，now there are about 100 people in one project。
Everytime I create a issue ，I must assgin to somebody, and the dropdown list is tooooooo long, really hard to find the people I want to assgin.
sorry about my english,can somebody tell me to do fix it?
#5 Updated by Tomomi Yuzuriha 24 days ago
- File firstname.lastname@example.org added
- File email@example.com added
- File autocomplete-issue-assigned-totrunk-r17004.patch added
+1 for kunkka zhang's idea!
I made the patch to implement this feature (compatible with latest trunk 17004).
This patch alows user to select assigner using incremental search.
Please see the screenshots below for the details.
Tomomi Yuzuriha, thank you for contributing to Redmine.
I have just tried your patch and I noticed a problem. The problem is that "<< me >>" in the assignee list is removed by your patch. I think this is a big problem because "<< me >>" is very useful and probably many people use it.
I hope that "<< Me >>" will be available in your patch.
#8 Updated by Tomomi Yuzuriha 14 days ago
- File firstname.lastname@example.org added
- File email@example.com added
- File 0001-Add-autcomplete-issue-assigned-to.patch added
- File 0002-Add-display-gravatar-on-assigners-list.patch added
Go Maeda, Thank you for your pointting out of my patch's problem.Refering your comment, I changed the patch as follows.
- Add "<< me >>" in assignee list
- Add separator between Users and Groups
Please see the screenshot and patch below for the details.
Additionaly, Possible to add gravatar to the assignee list with the following patch.