Make Spent time clickable in issue lists
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
In Issue lists, User, Version or Project fields are clickable to take the user to the relevant page, and not to the issue page itself.
It would make sense to also make the Spent time values clickable to take the user to the details of the logged time.
A patch to do it is attached.
Thank you for submitting the patch but it cannot be applied cleanly to the current trunk (r16111).
#2 Updated by Olivier Houdas 8 months ago
OK, in that case, the patch would be as attached (sorry, I'm using Mercurial, so I'm a bit behind the subversion commits)
- File clickable-spent-time-in-issue-lists-v3.diff added
- Target version set to Candidate for next major release
Since the patch by Olivier Houdas cannot be applied to the current trunk (r16166) for the following reasons, I have updated the patch.
- The variable name "issue" was renamed to "item" by #24643
issue_time_entries_pathfor GET request has been droped in r15644
And changed link destination for "Spent time" and "Total spent time".
- "Spent time" ->
/projects/xxx/time_entries?issue_id=nn(Issue is #nn)
- "Total spent time" ->
/projects/xxx/time_entries?issue_id=nn(Issue contains #nn)
- File spent-time-clickable.png added
- File after-clicking-spent-time.png added
- File after-clicking-total-spent-time.png added
- Target version changed from Candidate for next major release to 3.4.0
I suggest including this feature in Redmine 3.4.0.
Clickable spent time in issues list:
After clicking on spent time:
Users are navigated to: /projects/xxx/time_entries?issue_id=nn (Issue is #nn)
After clicking on total spent time:
Users are navigated to: /projects/xxx/time_entries?issue_id=nn (Issue contains #nn)