Mail parts with empty content should be ignored
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
Some email clients seem to send text parts that are empty with html emails. Those empty text parts should be ignored.
The attached patch makes the mail_handler ignore text or html parts that have no meaningful content.
- Target version set to 3.4.0
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Resolution set to Fixed
- Status changed from Closed to Reopened
Fix for this patch has been submitted as #25269.
The change to the handling of incoming emails committed in r16371 and proposed in #25256 unfortunately improperly handles emails with multipart content but no content in a text or html part of the email. This might be the case if the email is intentionally left blank.
- Related to Defect #25269: Emails with no text or html Content not handled properly added
- Status changed from Reopened to Closed
Also available in: Atom