Issues reports should show only statuses used by the project
|Assignee:||Go MAEDA||% Done:|
This issue is related to #19578 and #5385.
The attached patch restricts the statuses from the issues reports only to the statuses used by the project. In this way, we make the table more readable for the users.
Attached is a print screen (reports.png) from our production instance which the report from one of our development project. You can easily see how many statuses are not used the by the project, but are shown in the report with ("-"). I chose to remove the statuses and trackers names from privacy reasons.
Issues reports should show only statuses used by the project (#27772).
Patch by Marius BALTEANU.
- Related to Defect #19578: Issues reports table header overlaping added
- Related to Defect #5385: Status filter should show statuses related to project trackers only added
- Target version set to Candidate for next major release
- Category set to Issues
- Target version changed from Candidate for next major release to 4.1.0
LGTM. Setting target version to 4.1.0.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Go MAEDA
Committed to the trunk.
Thank you for fixing this issue.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Target version changed from 4.1.0 to 4.0.0
Also available in: Atom