Defect #30367

"Last updated by" filter causes an SQL error with MariaDB

Added by Pavel Rosický 5 months ago. Updated 3 months ago.

Status:ClosedStart date:
Priority:NormalDue date:
Assignee:Go MAEDA% Done:

0%

Category:Issues filter
Target version:3.4.10
Resolution:Fixed Affected version:4.0.0

Description

feature #6375 doesn't seem to work on MariaDB
Server version: 10.4.0-MariaDB-1:10.4.0+maria~xenial-log mariadb.org binary distribution

I think it probably fails on older mysql versions aswell, but I didn't test it

https://github.com/redmine/redmine/blob/6765505b2d0dd14014988b9b15096a33f5b9b2d1/app/models/issue_query.rb#L382

out.txt Magnifier (8.12 KB) Pavel Rosický, 2019-01-09 18:49

issue_query.rb.patch Magnifier (844 Bytes) Pavel Rosický, 2019-03-06 13:51


Related issues

Related to Redmine - Feature #19395: Support MariaDB New
Duplicated by Redmine - Defect #30964: 500 appears when trying to filter by last updated by Closed

Associated revisions

Revision 17933
Added by Go MAEDA 4 months ago

"Last updated by" filter causes an SQL error with MariaDB (#30367).

Patch by Pavel Rosický.

Revision 17940
Added by Go MAEDA 3 months ago

Merged r17933 from trunk to 4.0-stable (#30367).

Revision 17941
Added by Go MAEDA 3 months ago

Merged r17933 from trunk to 4.0-stable (#30367).

History

#1 Updated by Marius BALTEANU 5 months ago

#2 Updated by Marius BALTEANU 4 months ago

  • Related to Defect #30964: 500 appears when trying to filter by last updated by added

#3 Updated by Marius BALTEANU 4 months ago

  • Related to deleted (Defect #30964: 500 appears when trying to filter by last updated by)

#4 Updated by Marius BALTEANU 4 months ago

  • Related to Defect #30964: 500 appears when trying to filter by last updated by added

#5 Updated by Marius BALTEANU 4 months ago

  • Related to deleted (Defect #30964: 500 appears when trying to filter by last updated by)

#6 Updated by Marius BALTEANU 4 months ago

  • Duplicated by Defect #30964: 500 appears when trying to filter by last updated by added

#7 Updated by Pavel Rosický 4 months ago

#8 Updated by Pavel Rosický 4 months ago

the fix is fairly simple, Marius please take a look

#9 Updated by Go MAEDA 4 months ago

  • Subject changed from 2 failures on MariaDB to "Last updated by" filter causes an SQL error with MariaDB
  • Category changed from Database to Issues filter
  • Target version set to 3.4.10

Setting the target version to 3.4.10.

#10 Updated by Mizuki ISHIKAWA 4 months ago

Pavel Rosický wrote:

the fix is fairly simple, Marius please take a look

Thank you for sharing the patch.
I confirmed that the failed test succeeded by applying your patch.
I also confirmed that the last_updated_by filter works from issues/index screen.

#11 Updated by Go MAEDA 4 months ago

  • Status changed from New to Resolved
  • Assignee set to Go MAEDA
  • Resolution set to Fixed

Committed the patch. Thank you for reporting and fixing the issue.

#12 Updated by Go MAEDA 3 months ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Closed

Also available in: Atom PDF