Remove unnecessary bgl and bgr wrappers from the footer
|Assignee:||Go MAEDA||% Done:|
There is a footer container, which has 2 more containers inside named bgl and bgr, considering that footer has nothing in it, but a short line of text, and I don't think we will ever need anything else from the footer, than just displaying this line, I think they both should be killed and text that's contained by it to be instead wrapped directly by a #footer div.
Remove unnecessary bgl and bgr wrappers from the footer (#30445).
Patch by Max Johansson.
- Related to Patch #30231: Operation: "Unwraping The Mine" or conerns about how elements are wrapped added
wrapper2, .bgl, and .bgr were added in response to the request #871. Those classes are no longer used in both the default theme and redmine.org's theme.
- Target version set to Candidate for next major release
- Target version changed from Candidate for next major release to 4.1.0
The classes are no longer used even in redmine.org. Setting the target version to 4.1.0.
- Category changed from UI to Code cleanup/refactoring
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Go MAEDA
Committed the patch. Thank you for your contribution.
I think that this change will, without further action, become problematic for the redmine.org instance:
Please ignore my previous comment. I misinterpreted some things.
Also available in: Atom