Project identifier should be a limited field
|Assignee:||Eric Davis||% Done:|
As the project identifier is limited to 20 characters, the field should not allow to entry more than 20 characters.
Add maxlength attributes to some Project fields. #4896
Contributed by Felix Schäfer
This patch adds a textfield attribute to the name and identifier attributes on the project form.
- Assignee set to Felix Schäfer
Nice one indeed Felix...
Maybe there are also other areas in Redmine (project) settings/administration where such attributes can help improve UX?
- Subject changed from Porject identifier should be a limited field to Project identifier should be a limited field
- Status changed from Resolved to New
Needs to stay as New until it's committed, I thought this was done in trunk.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Felix Schäfer to Eric Davis
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Resolution set to Fixed
Had time to commit this tonight, r3910.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Merged to 1.0-stable for release in 1.0.1.
Could you please give me some guides how to raise project-name length-limit from 30 to 60 characters by writing a plugin instead of a patch file?
Thanks in advance
Also available in: Atom