Ability to filter issues on project custom fields
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
We have created a custom project field "company". I would like to filter issues based on this project field, when we are on the "view all issues" across projects. I was really surprised that this feature does not already exist, since you can can make the field "Searchable".
#1 Updated by Rick Bird over 7 years ago
+1 this one.. We have a sub-project with custom fields given a version # for an incorporations into the main project.. This is making it quite difficult to get on task with the issues when we have 280 issues in this sub-project that we're trying to go in order.
#5 Updated by Dariusz Kowalski over 6 years ago
It is important to have functionalities of filtering projects by:
- custom fields
- members of project
- role of members
- project dependencies
- group of users
- as privete
- as privete default
- as public
- as public default (settable by admin)
#6 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang almost 6 years ago
- Subject changed from Add filters on cross-project issue list for projects custom fields to Ability to filter issues on project custom fields
- Category changed from Issues to Custom fields
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version set to 2.1.0
- Resolution set to Fixed
Added in r10165 with the ability to filter on author/assignee/target version custom fields as well. Custom fields must be marked as "Used as filter".