- Registered on: 2014-09-24
- Last connection: 2019-10-02
Reported issues: 10
- 14:12 Redmine Defect #30285: Microsoft SQL server support is broken
- Pavel Rosický wrote:
> sorry, no feedback from activerecord-sqlserver-adapter's maintainers yet
> but you can t...
- 10:26 Redmine Defect #6320: Subtasks do not appear under parent task in Issues view
Redmine version 3.4.6.stable
Ruby version 2.4.4-p296 (2018-03...
- 10:57 Redmine Defect #30030 (New): Links to notes depends on issues "Display comments" setting
- Links to notes (#12912) depends on "Display comments" setting (user`s account).
So, #note-1 for example links to the...
- 13:41 Redmine Feature #18295: Soft delete of wiki pages
- Do you have any resolution on this feature?
Is it too hard to implement? Or are you don`t agree with this concept? O...
- 12:17 Redmine Feature #2677: Show "unread" items in the issue list
- Nice reature!
Why it`s not implemented in redmine core?
- 16:14 Redmine Feature #26575: Add update info at the bottom of the wiki page
I am trying to translate "label_x_revisions" in .yml and I have a question.
Why did you called this label "r...
- 09:46 Redmine Defect #980: "For all projects" custom queries
- Do we have any official position on this issue?
We need this feature too.
- 11:16 Redmine Defect #10134: Case insensitive search is not working with postgres 8.4 and umlauts
- I confirm this bug...
- 13:13 Redmine Feature #22802: Add the posibility to set/change the position of an issue in a version
- We also need this mechanism.
- 10:35 Redmine Feature #90: Show deleted wiki pages or wiki files on the activity
- I agree :)
Also available in: Atom