- Registered on: 2011-07-17
- Last connection: 2014-10-07
Reported issues: 5
- 20:32 Redmine Feature #16195: Role with Issue visibility Permission as "View Issues within current users' group"
- The patch is OK, I don't know why it isn't already included in the stable release . It should be included as soon as ...
- 22:27 Redmine Feature #643: Issue description templates
- +1 Vote
It should be a must !
I have a redmine version 1.4.4 installed on Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS Server edition, can i upgrade to the latest vers...
- 12:35 Redmine Plugins: RE: XLS export plugin
- Hi, Vitaly Klimov
i have installed the latest version of the plugin on my redmine 1.4.4 installation, when i expor...
- I am trying to update redmine plugin with the command :
@rake db:migrate_plugins RAILS_ENV=production@
- 08:58 Redmine Defect #11308 (Resolved): After update to ruby 1.9.2p0 i see only two columns into the issue list
- Updated the redmine_xls_export plugin to the latest version, and the problem is fixed now .
- 22:36 Redmine Defect #11308 (Closed): After update to ruby 1.9.2p0 i see only two columns into the issue list
- Today i have updated ruby from 1.8.7 to 1.9.2 on my ubuntu server, following "this":http://lenni.info/blog/2011/12/in...
- 15:07 Redmine Defect #11248: rake aborted! uninitialized constant RAILS_ENV trying to update Database
- I have the problem on my installation rather then simply setting the issue as not reproducible, you could have asked ...
- 19:33 Redmine Defect #11248 (Closed): rake aborted! uninitialized constant RAILS_ENV trying to update Database
- I'm trying to update redmine from 1.3.0 to 2.0.3 when i arrive at step 4 Update the Database i run this command :
- 09:02 Redmine Feature #11246 (New): New Design and Analysis section
- Would be extremely useful if in Redmine will be implemented a section dedicated to the Analysis and Design phase.
Also available in: Atom