- Registered on: 2012-05-21
- Last connection: 2018-09-14
Reported issues: 5
- 16:55 Redmine Feature #21577: The version should get a status archived like projects
- We are using Redmine now for more than 5 years (and we think it's great), but the number of closed versions, that are...
- 09:15 Redmine Feature #29097: Migrate tickets from jira to redmine
- related to #1385
- 17:16 Redmine Feature #27587: Hiding users from seing each other
- Rene H wrote:
> I learned from the #redmine irc-channel that redmine.org is configured partially in a way that i'm t...
- 10:51 Redmine Feature #27587: Hiding users from seing each other
- related to #17747 ?
- 13:50 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Prevent Users from Changing Tracker, Status & Priority
- Karen Daniels wrote:
> Nope. The version I have doesn't have any options for Tracker settings.
Are you sure?
- 11:26 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Prevent Users from Changing Tracker, Status & Priority
- Maybe you disabled the standard fields in Trackers-settings?
- 10:51 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Prevent Users from Changing Tracker, Status & Priority
- Via "Workflow - Field permissions", you can set standard fields readonly per role, tracker and issue status.
- 17:03 Redmine Feature #17801: When adding watchers to an issue, you should have the possibility to notify the w...
- related to #1757
- 17:02 Redmine Feature #26529: Email notification when watcher is added and removed
- duplicates #1757
- 12:32 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Link to wiki page with revision?
- I've tried it on Redmine, and the answer is yes, but there is some revision info in header:
For example: https://www...
Also available in: Atom