Redmine email notifications aren't being sent.
Before explaining your problem, please add the following informations:
- Ruby implementation and version
- Rails version (rails --version)
- Operating system (precise if you're using cygwin when running on Windows)
windows 2019 server
- Database used, and its version
- Ruby-aware server used: Webrick, Mongrel, Thin, etc. If you don't understand this point, you're using Webrick.
the default that redmine uses.
Please read more here: Defect #34038
From your comment in #34038 it looks like you're having trouble getting a secure connection to gmail set up. what's the output of
ruby -ropenssl -e 'puts OpenSSL::OPENSSL_VERSION' and
ruby -ropenssl -e 'puts OpenSSL::SSL::SSLContext::DEFAULT_PARAMS'?
RE: Redmine email notifications aren't being sent. - Added by Ryan Glenn 4 months ago
I ended up getting it to work. :)