No wiki section edit when title contains code
Added by Elmer de Looff over 11 years ago.
Updated over 11 years ago.
When viewing a wiki entry, the section edit links next to the heading will end up editing the section above the link. Expected behavior would be to edit the section that the heading starts.
Additionally, there is no edit link for the last section. Manually browsing to the section one number higher does let you edit that section.
Rack and rails versions in case they are relevant:
- rack (1.1.3)
- rails (2.3.14)
Actually it allows to edit the section which is below the header.
Apologies, there seems to be something more specific at hand.
It seems like the section link will be skipped if the header contains additional Textile markup. In my case, I had a word in my title wrapped in @ signs, which causes Redmine to skip the edit link. It doesn't seem to matter whether there is "normal" text following the code marked word, the section edit link will not be there.
How would I go about giving you permission.. Is there a general group I could add as developer to the wiki? There seem to be no administration options to give anonymous editing privileges to the Wiki :(
Hmm, it's probably faster for you to try this yourself than figuring out how to have a look at the same demo Redmine wiki. The necessary example wiki format can be found here: http://pastebin.com/8QT7CthS
- Subject changed from Wiki section edit links off-by-one to No wiki section edit when title contains code
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Target version set to Candidate for next minor release
Didn't see your comment in note#2, sorry.
Probably related to note#31 of #2222.
- Status changed from Confirmed to Resolved
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version changed from Candidate for next minor release to 1.3.2
- Resolution set to Fixed
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom