Cannot edit a wiki section which title starts with a tab
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
If you paste text that contains tab after header its not possible any more to target correct section when clicking pencil icon on wiki page.
h1. Page h2. Overview h2. Section 1
h1. Page h2. \tOverview h2. \tSection 1
I edited page EmailConfiguration temporary to show this.
#3 Updated by Etienne Massip about 8 years ago
- Subject changed from Tab in definition of wiki headers makes section editing unusable to Trying to edit a wiki section which title contains a Tab character leads to a 404
- Category set to Wiki
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Target version set to Candidate for next minor release
#4 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang about 8 years ago
- Subject changed from Trying to edit a wiki section which title contains a Tab character leads to a 404 to Cannot edit a wiki section which title starts with a tab
- Status changed from Confirmed to Resolved
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version changed from Candidate for next minor release to 2.2.2
- Resolution set to Fixed
Fixed in r11159.