Bulk-Delete(!) of start-date and due-date
- We often handle tickets together in the bulk-edit-mode (by SHFT-SELECT + EDIT), just to move/edit/update some fields - especially update/change time entries in one step. This works fine.
- We sometimes need to a time entry field (e.g., if a planning of the task has to be reworked). This works too, by editing ticket.
- But it seems to be impossible to a time entry in the bulk edit dialog for tickets.
- As a result, we sometime have open >20 tickets, just to clear the same time entry.
- I've searched for feature/bug tickets and found #6647, #7810 and #7996, but none of them handles our request.
- Is it possible to add the same delete-behaviour for time-entries to the bulk-edit-dialog, as in the simple edit dialog?
- This means, using an 'delete' indicator (e.g. as SPACE) in the time-entry field, to clear the time-entry-fields of all the selected tickets.