Empty page attached when exporting PDF
When exporting a PDF file, regardless whether from a ticket, ticket listing or wiki page, an empty page is added as last page of the export.
#1 Updated by Jan Stoetzer over 8 years ago
Environment: Redmine version 2.1.2.stable Ruby version 1.8.7 (amd64-freebsd9) Rails version 3.2.8 Environment production Database adapter MySQL Redmine plugins: redmine_inline_attach_screenshot 0.4.2 redmine_latex_mathjax 0.1.0 redmine_lightbox 0.0.1 redmine_people 0.0.1
#6 Updated by Jan Stoetzer over 8 years ago
I used SumatraPDF on Win7.
This happens regardless whether the plugins are activated or not.
- I just tested it which the default PDF-Viewer of Ubuntu10 (I do not know its name), the effect does not appear there.
- The internal PDF viewer of Firefox 19 (Linux and windows) does not display the PDF at all, the Open/Save dialogue is opened immediately.
#7 Updated by Filou Centrinov over 8 years ago
- Yes, I can confirm that SumatraPDF displays an additional empty page.
- When firefox opens pdf in the open/save dialog it doesn't say anything about the internal PDF viewer. If you want to test the internal pdf viewer you have to make sure that the pdf is not forced to be downloaded. Therefor I put the pdf into my localhost server an call it like
It seems that the exported pdf files are corrupted and some viewers have problems with displaying these pdf files.
#13 Updated by Jun NAITOH about 8 years ago
- File tcpdf.rb_r12127.patch added
I wrote patch for trunk.
Defect on: PDF-XChange, SumatraPDF
I checked that the problem had been corrected on PDF-XChange and SumatraPDF.
The online pdf analyzer also confims that the exported pdf isn't well formed.
I checked that the problem had been corrected on pdf analyzer, too.
Successful completion The file was successfully analyzed, and no corruptions have been detected.
I finished tests on following environments.
- CentOS 6 CRuby 1.8.7, 1.9.3