Bulk delete wiki attachments
|Assignee:||Go MAEDA||% Done:|
I have a bunch of image attachments that inserted into the wiki page.
It is necessary to provide way to bulk delete wiki attachments.
So that it is easy to update my wiki docs.
- Related to Feature #13072: Delete multiple attachments with one action added
Bulk deletion of issues attachments has been implemented by #13072 for upcoming 3.4.0, but it has not implemented for wiki pages.
This patch adds features similar to #13072 to the wiki.
- Target version set to 4.1.0
It works fine for me and the code and the behavior are consistent with #13072. Setting target version to 4.1.0.
I have slightly updated the patch diff-r17405.patch. I think
fieldset.wiki-items is unnecessary and it looks a little bit awkward.
- Category changed from Wiki to Attachments
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Go MAEDA
- Target version changed from 4.1.0 to 4.0.0
- Resolution set to Fixed
Committed. Thank you for improving Redmine.
- Subject changed from Bulk delete wiki attachments. to Bulk delete wiki attachments
Also available in: Atom