When create by copying the issue, status can not be changed to default
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
If create a issue in the following procedure, the status is not correctly registered.
- Copy an issue. (At this point, the status is "Assigned")
- Change to other status. (Change to "New")
- Pressed to the Create button. Issue is created.
- Created issue status is registered in the pre-changed status. (Registered status is "Assigned")
#1 Updated by Go MAEDA about 7 years ago
- Category set to Issues
I have confirmed the behavior.
It seems to be caused by source:trunk/app/controllers/issues_controller.rb@13535#L430, introduced in r13535.
#2 Updated by Go MAEDA about 7 years ago
Workaround for this issue:
Index: app/controllers/issues_controller.rb =================================================================== --- app/controllers/issues_controller.rb (revision 14155) +++ app/controllers/issues_controller.rb (working copy) @@ -425,7 +425,7 @@ @issue.start_date ||= Date.today if Setting.default_issue_start_date_to_creation_date? if attrs = params[:issue].deep_dup - if params[:was_default_status] == attrs[:status_id] + if action_name == 'new' && params[:was_default_status] == attrs[:status_id] attrs.delete(:status_id) end @issue.safe_attributes = attrs
#5 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang about 7 years ago
- Subject changed from When create by copying the issue, status can not be changed. to When create by copying the issue, status can not be changed to default
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Resolution set to Fixed
Fix committed in r14158 with a test.