When create by copying the issue, status can not be changed to default
Added by Hirokazu Onozato about 8 years ago.
Updated about 8 years ago.
If create a issue in the following procedure, the status is not correctly registered.
- Copy an issue. (At this point, the status is "Assigned")
- Change to other status. (Change to "New")
- Pressed to the Create button. Issue is created.
- Created issue status is registered in the pre-changed status. (Registered status is "Assigned")
Workaround for this issue:
--- app/controllers/issues_controller.rb (revision 14155)
+++ app/controllers/issues_controller.rb (working copy)
@@ -425,7 +425,7 @@
@issue.start_date ||= Date.today if Setting.default_issue_start_date_to_creation_date?
if attrs = params[:issue].deep_dup
- if params[:was_default_status] == attrs[:status_id]
+ if action_name == 'new' && params[:was_default_status] == attrs[:status_id]
@issue.safe_attributes = attrs
- Target version set to 3.0.2
- Has duplicate Defect #19565: problem with the ticket situation copied, the situation this resetting added
- Subject changed from When create by copying the issue, status can not be changed. to When create by copying the issue, status can not be changed to default
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Resolution set to Fixed
Fix committed in r14158 with a test.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom