Updated Dutch translations
Today I managed to update, correct and sort the Dutch language file and wiki toolbar lang file.
- date format from 12 hour clock to 24 hour clock (several places)
- removed space, it is a grammatical error (several places)
- active_record_error_greater_than_start_date to proper Dutch ;) said: "higher than" now it says the date should be after the start date
- activerecord_error_wrong_length said: "the wrong length" changed to "an incorrect length"
- error_can_t_load_default_data added "De " to make a proper full sentence out of it
- field_fixed_version for some reason the translation was confusing
- field_start_date improved clarity of field's purpose
- label_board_plural replaced with more common and equally allowed plural
- label_issue_tracking introduced hyphen, actually should remove space but the hyphen is allowed for clarity
- label_me said: "I", but "me" in Dutch is "mij"
- label_registration_manual_activation corrected literal translation to more common one
- setting_enabled_scm was literal translation from English and looked awkward
- setting_issue_list_default_columns corrected translation error
- setting_login_required replaced abbreviation with full words
- status_active should be all lowercase, like in other language files
- label_updated_time_by had to change the word order to make a proper sentence, seems to work fine so far...
- any untranslated permission labels
- text_issue_added and text_issue_updated completed translation
- text_coma_separated when correcting it to text_comma_separated a duplicate value would occur