Add assignee's icon to tooltips in gantt and calendar
|Assignee:||Go MAEDA||% Done:|
It will be easier to understand who is involved in the issue.
Currently, gantt shows assignees icons to the left side of the issue's subjects. But it is not so noticeable. I think the assignee is important information to manage projects, so it should improve efficiency when users work with gantt.
This feature request is inspired by Asana.
#4 Updated by Mizuki ISHIKAWA 5 months ago
- File ScreenShot_gantt.png added
- File add-assignee-icon-on-tooltip-v2.patch added
- File add-assignee-icon-on-tooltip-v3.patch added
Go MAEDA wrote:
Thank you for writing the patch.
But I noticed that there is "Assignee" field in the tooltips and it is natural to show an icon beside the assignee's name. What do you think?
It sounds good. But I can not decide which is better.
- Subject changed from Show assignee's icon on tooltips for gantt and calendar to Add assignee's icon to tooltips in gantt and calendar
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Go MAEDA
- Target version changed from 4.1.0 to 4.0.0
- Resolution set to Fixed
Committed. Thank you for improving Redmine.