Added by Koob Koob about 14 years ago.
Updated over 7 years ago.
Would be useful if it was possible to save in settings which checkboxes should be active by default. We need that WIKI edits are visible all the time in activity page, but for no reason it is not active by default.
Koob Koob wrote:
[...] We need that WIKI edits are visible all the time in activity page[...]
This can be quite easily changed manually in the source-code by modifying source:trunk/lib/redmine.rb@2638#L157 from:
activity.register :wiki_pages, :class_name => 'WikiContent::Version', :default => false
activity.register :wiki_pages, :class_name => 'WikiContent::Version'
- Status changed from New to Resolved
Closing this, status is resolved since 400 days and more (issue was last updated more than 400 days ago)...
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Category changed from Administration to Activity view
- Resolution set to Duplicate
- Is duplicate of Feature #1605: Activity page to remember user's selection of activities added
Also available in: Atom