Reject project/version custom field values not visible to user
|Assignee:||Go MAEDA||% Done:|
This implements #23997#note-16 for project and version custom fields.
For spent time custom fields, I'll add a new ticket when it'll be ready (some tests fail and need to be updated).
- Description updated (diff)
- Subject changed from Reject project/version custom fields not visible to user to Reject project/version custom field values not visible to user
- Related to Feature #31925: Per role visibility settings for project custom fields added
- Related to Feature #23997: Per role visibility settings for version custom fields added
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Target version deleted (
Committed two patches as a part of #31925 and #23997. Thanks.
Marius, you mentioned that a patch would be coming for spent time custom fields. I checked your entire activity since then, but could not find anything related to that. Did I miss it ? Or is it still somewhere in your TODO list ?
Also available in: Atom