Repository browser does not render previews for audio/video files
#27336 added preview for audio/video files to attachments and repositories, however, audio/video preview for repositories is not working. It always shows "No preview available" message for all kind of audio/video files.
Updated by Mizuki ISHIKAWA almost 4 years ago
If you need tests to commit 32153-workaround.patch, add tests based on the attached patch.
- 0002-Add-test.patch is a patch that should be applied after 32153-workaround.patch is applied
- 0002-Add-test.patch adds a .mp4 file to the test subversion_repository.
- rake test:scm:update command must be executed after applying the patch for the test to succeed
Updated by crystal su 3 months ago
- File clipboard-202308241102-0zsg9.png clipboard-202308241102-0zsg9.png added
- File clipboard-202308241105-s6lip.png clipboard-202308241105-s6lip.png added
- File clipboard-202308241106-t8muo.png clipboard-202308241106-t8muo.png added
This is my redmine environment information. I saw that the official website redmine4.0 began to support online preview videos.
When I was browsing the uploaded video online, the following error message occurred. (Video in mp4 format, h264 encoding)
When I open debugging, the following error message is displayed, is there a problem with my service configuration? Still video encoding format does not support online browsing. Thank you very much for your answer