Add estimated hours and spent hours to Versions API
|Assignee:||Go MAEDA||% Done:|
I just started using api redmine,
I am looking for can I have total hours by version
like i have version named 'updateredmine':
i wanna get the total hours spent in this version
Version 'updateredmine' | Total hours = 4924.00 hours
Add estimated hours and spent hours to Versions API (#32242).
Patch by Yuichi HARADA.
- Tracker changed from Defect to Feature
The feature is not yet implemented. But I agree that it would be nice if Versions API returns spent_hours and estimated_hours.
Returns estimated_hours and spent_hours using Versions API "GET /versions/:id(.:format)".
I attached a patch.
- Target version set to Candidate for next major release
- Assignee set to Go MAEDA
- Target version changed from Candidate for next major release to 4.1.0
Setting the target version to 4.1.0.
- Subject changed from Total hours by fixed version REST API to Add estimated hours and spent hours to Versions API
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Resolution set to Fixed
Committed the patch. Thank you for your contribution.
Also available in: Atom